Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sun's glare in my eyes

I'm not feeling very good today. I feel the need to isolate myself. I want to avoid all social contexts. I don't feel like eating right. I need chocolate. In other words, I'm depressed.

I woke up, not feeling very good. Didn't feel like going to yoga. I got myself there anyways, knowing that I usually feel better after yoga. As the class started, the sun glared in my eyes, reflecting off the snow outside the room. Reminded me of things. I couldn't do yoga as I usually am able to. I simply wanted to go back home and brood. I wanted to cry. I stuck with it and finished the class. Got home and haven't done anything productive since then. I wonder how others deal with it when they get their triggers.

I can't write any further... but I'm going to try and write my story this weekend, for my own sake.

No comments: