Monday, February 5, 2007

Second chance

As I was sitting in meditation today, I realized one thing.
Every day I wake up, I'm having a second chance at life.
How cool is that!!! I'm having a second chance right now. Not many people have that option. In my life, I'm having a second chance right now. Every minute is another opportunity. How silly would I be if I didn't take hold of it?

As the day went along, I tried letting my mind wander into things I need to think about. It is not easy to think about, because it is not solid to hold on anymore. The mind simply doesn't want to latch on. Nevertheless, as I tried, it came to me (influenced by something on TV) that every "dark" personality comes from a "dark" background. There is a probably a terrible childhood story behind that. Seeing sexual predators makes me almost want to feel pity for them. Almost being the key word there.

No comments: