Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin carving

Yesterday was fun. I was invited to a pumpkin carving party. I was a bit depressed initially. But, it turned out fun after I started carving. I forgot how much fun it was to do things with my hands (other than working on a computer). There is something about doing things by hand. I wonder why it feels nice to do "manual" labor. It was nice to get out of my house and from myself and be out there, enjoying myself. I've a friend to thank for inviting me over. It was a welcome change from the week of panic attacks. I should look up why doing stuff with my hands makes me feel better (at least this one time). I'm thinking I should take up sculpting or something lol!

1 comment:

Karma said...

I think you could relate it to meditating - that doing things which slow down your mind make you feel better.