Thursday, October 18, 2007

Down again!

I'm feeling down again. I was almost fine today, until the evening. I seriously suck. Why do I keep getting stuck in this bog? Yes yes yes. I f***ing love א. She doesn't! Get on with it now. I hate myself. Why do I have to brood over this for so long? What the f*** is wrong with me? Oh yeah, thats right, I can't admit to myself that I'm a loser. I'm looking for excuses. Child molestation is as good a reason as any. I'm messed up.

So what else is new now. Nothing really. I should stop caring about it myself. Even I should be tired of listening to myself. I think my T would be too when she hears about it tomorrow. She won't show it, but she is probably tired herself. Ah well, I don't know why I'm even writing anything here today.

Blah!

No comments: