Sunday, March 13, 2011

From Darkness to Light

After a long break, I decided to start blogging again. Why? I am not sure exactly. I do however know that there is plenty of stuff that has changed. 

Life certainly has changed for the better. Since I last blogged, I graduated (yay), worked a couple of months as a consultant, took a 2.5 month long vacation (first vacation in 4.5 years), reconnected with my family, broke up with א, met an amazing wonderful woman (C), and got myself in to a post-doctoral fellowship. In all, Life is good.

Given the life changes, I figured I should make changes to my blog too. I hope to focus on the happy stuff as much as I did on the broken parts previously. I also hope to play with the appearance of the blog. I will be working on that for a little while... so, please bear with me.

Cheers!

No comments: